Steven is a lawyer in our Wills & Estates department.
Having graduated from Deakin University and completed his legal traineeship at our firm, Steven has gained experience in our various departments, particularly within Wills and Estates.
“People need to feel as though not only they are heard, but are also forming a relationship with someone that is built upon mutual respect and trust”
Steven prides himself in ensuring that you understand all of your rights when planning for your future and endeavours to make the process as streamline as possible.
With a positive attitude, Steven welcomes discussions of all things ranging from law to hobbies to make sure appointments are not in any way stressful, but rather you feel comfortable knowing that he understands your needs from both a personal and professional point of view.
Steven joined Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers in 2018.
Areas of Law
- Estates Administration and Advice
- Power of Attorney
- Property Law – Survivorship Applications and Beneficiary Transmissions
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria (2023)
- Bachelor of Laws (2022)
- Bachelor of Criminology with Distinction (2022)
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Top Achiever (2017)
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Top Scholar in Philosophy (2017)
- Law Institute of Victoria