Richard Kent leads our Litigation Department.
Richard is experienced in all Victorian Courts, the Federal Court and VCAT. He practises primarily in the areas of Commercial & Property litigation, Wills & Estates disputes and Banking & Finance matters.
Richard favours a personal and practical approach
A legal dispute often has many causes and background issues. In discussion with you, Richard will identify the key issues and talk over your options. In order to achieve the best outcome, Richard will provide you with expert and realistic legal advice. And once you have a plan to proceed, he will be your guide every step of the way.
Richard joined Mackinnon Jacobs in 1999.
Areas of Law
- Mortgages & Loans
- Commercial Litigation
- Building Advice & Disputes
- Contested Wills
- Estate Litigation
- VCAT Matters
- Professional Negligence.
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria (2001)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Rotary Club Boronia (President July 2018 – present, Deputy President July 2017- July 2018)
- Joanna Reed email@example.com