Ray is a lawyer within our Commercial and Litigation Departments who joined Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers in 2020.
Prior to joining Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers, Ray worked as a solicitor at several suburban firms and gained a wide range of experience in commercial law and litigation related work, from advising on commercial documents to instructing Counsel in complex civil disputes in the Victorian Courts. During those years, he has been providing quality of legal work to many clients and received excellent feedback.
Fluent in Mandarin and as part of the Asian community, he is in a unique position to understand your cultural needs and provide advice in a clear and concise manner that you easily understand.
Areas of Law
- General Commercial Advice
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Sale and Purchase of Commercial Property
- Commercial Leases
- Retail Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Civil litigation
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria (2016)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Leo Cussen Institute)
- Para-Professional Interpreter (NAATI)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Asian Lawyers Association