Michael Jacobs has a wealth of experience and extensive expertise across various departments, including Property Law, Wills & Estates, Powers of Attorney, Elder Law, Retirement Villages and General Commercial matters.
Michael is known for his dedication to clients and the excellent advice he provides
Michael can clearly explain legal processes and set you on the right path. He ensures that his advice is tailored to your needs and that you have all the legal support you need.
Michael joined Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers in 1973.
Areas of Law
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria (1978)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Property Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Rotary Club, Boronia (Past President 1986-7, 2010-11)
- Glengollan Village Board
- Janine Carman firstname.lastname@example.org