Joseph Presutto leads our Family Law Department.
Joseph endeavours to navigate his clients through a very difficult time in their life.
Joseph understands that trust is the single-most important aspect of the lawyer-client relationship and prides himself on being sensitive to the individual needs of his clients
Joseph works hard to achieve the best possible result for you by giving honest, practical legal advice. He explores all options to resolve disputes. He is highly skilled at negotiation and mediation. If court proceedings are necessary, he will use his knowledge and experience to guide you the process.
Joseph joined Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers in 2008.
Areas of Law
Qualifications and Accreditation
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria (2008)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Science
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Melissa Morrow email@example.com