Chiara Auteri is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
Chiara has a wealth of experience in Family Law and has developed a keen interest in matters involving complex parenting and property issues.
Chiara prides herself on her empathetic yet realistic and commercial approach
Chiara ensures that you are clearly advised of the options available to you and the process involved. She wants to enable you to make informed decisions during what can be a very emotional and challenging time.
Chiara has a very high success rate in resolving matters by negotiation and agreement outside of court. However, when court action is required Chiara provides strong, decisive, dignified and thorough representation.
Chiara joined Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers in 2001.
Areas of Law
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Specialist in Family Law (2007 – present)
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia (2002
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria (2002)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Melissa Morrow email@example.com